To be able to know that you really are into #Adulting and bold enough to live on your own, and perhaps have your own Condo in Makati, here are some signs that you can live up to the demands of being independent.
2. Loving your laundry time. You no longer miss your former neighbor who does your laundry. By now, you can separate the colored clothes from the whites and do your own laundry. Plus, operating the washing machine is no longer a wonder for you.
3. Monitoring your gas consumption. Using your car and heading wherever you want is now becoming less and less for you. You now understand the oil price hike and rollback and shares sentiments whenever the oil price goes up. You also learn to car-pool to save on gas.
4. Saving up for the future. Spending on anything on whim used to be your style. Now, you know how to say no to unnecessary spending and actually save up. Opening a savings bank account and regularly deposits money on it makes you a responsible saver. Your motto now becomes, “every centavo counts”.
5. Taking errands on weekends. Weekends now matter to you. It no longer means having to wake up at noon and going back to bed after having lunch. You look forward to go to the grocery for shopping while your car is being checked and washed. You also learn to segregate your bills and actually pay for them on time.
6. The collector in you. You put value in your money and learn to appreciate the finer and more exquisite things in life. Collecting empty wine bottles is not the only thing you now treasure. You learn to go for the more expensive and things that last. Things that become more valuable when aged like paintings.
7. Taking a loan. In order to buy things for the house or your car then you need to get a loan. Studying the terms and conditions plus the monthly payments is one step. The other is paying the loan religiously so you can build your capacity to pay. This is one big sign of adulthood and you should be proud.
8. Friendly gathering conversations now lead to mature topics. When having a get-together with the gang, you now talk about serious matters and less of the immature topics. You lead the group to share their life dreams, future investments, politics and practical career goals. The gang welcomes the change of perspective with open minds.
9. Sharing finances with parents. Maybe your mom or dad will be surprised but delighted when they learn that you are now giving them part of your salary to share in their expenses now that they are retired or simply enjoying their senior years. They would be happy knowing that they have trained you well.
10. Thinking about lifetime investments. With the money you’re saving up for your future, you also get interested in investing for a property of your own. Imagine living in a condo which you have bought and makes for a good investment. Taking pride in acquiring such a property will definitely be taking care of your future.
If you have all the signs mentioned, it only means that you are actually living the #Adulting stage and ready to take on bigger responsibilities. You can get a place of your own and Megaworld Makati is there to show you their San Antonio Residence at the heart of Makati’s CBD. With PHP8,000 per month and with no down payment necessary, it can be your ticket to a worthwhile investment.
If you’re ready to look for a Makati condo for sale, Megaworld Makati is there to assist you find the perfect place you have been dreaming of. Whether you’re a young independent achiever, self-starter, and an adventurer or have travelled well, let Megaworld Makati take you to choose your millennial trendy lifestyle. Now, you can really say that your #Adulting days have finally begun.
This is a revise article from our advertorial which was first published in spot.ph