1. Projected expansion of the BPO industry in the country, which is expected to occupy 80-90% office space supply in 2015.
2. Healthy inflow of OFW remittances with an average growth of 6.1% yearly.
3. The government has been making aggressive efforts to improve public infrastructure and the transportation systems.
4. Political stability both in the local government and in the country.
5. Benign inflation rate is tempered to only 4.4%.
6. Low, regulated bank interest rates.
7. ASEAN integration = healthier international business environment = healthy business opportunities for the country.
1. Improvements in Foreign Ownership Laws
- Establishments of ASEAN Economic Community = boost in foreign direct investments in the PH
- Foreign direct investment in emerging countries has hit record highs in 2014 and is expected to continue in 2015.
- The middle class is becoming more affluent, better educated, more career-oriented, and have more purchasing power. They buy houses earlier and often lead to increasing turnover and demand property. The country’s youthful population is anticipated to be a key demand driver in lower segments. As more young people join the ranks of newly employed professionals, some are moving out of their family homes, seeking their own independent living space.
VIEW SOME PROPERTY LISTINGS:
Why Makati is the Best Location of Investment?