1. Best Residential Statistics:
Highest average rental rates
Php 990 t 100 per square meter
Lowest Vacancy Rates
3.4% 2nd Quarter
4.7% 1st Quarter
Condominiums in the Makati CBD remain highly preferred, with its vacancy rate decreasing by 1.3%.
Residential Demand Continually Increasing:
Preference for condominium living is brought about by the inclination of the working population to relocate within the proximity of their work place for efficiency and so as to defer costs associated with transportation. Increasing traffic situation has contributed to this: Source: CB Richard Ellis, Philippines.
Land Value is Increasing
Php 283, 185 to 325,275 per square meter.
2. Makati CBD is Complete
Everything you need is just a few minutes away.
- 8 Shopping Malls
- 6 Five Star Hotels
- 62,878 Retail and Commercial Establishments
- 2,901 Restaurants and Bars
- Schools, Hospitals and Churches
3. Makati is Where the Market is
- More than 2,000 local and International Corporations
- Home to 40% of Top 1000 Multinational and Local Corporations
- 1,159 Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Offices
- 461 Bank Head Offices
- 86 Embassies and Consulates
- 12 International Organizations
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN MAKATI
1. High Investor Confidence – As the richest city in the Philippines, investors sustain a high level of confidence in Makati.
2. Stable Government – Richest city government
- Quality Management System
- Comprehensive social development program
- Disaster management, rescue and public safety capability
- Services for youth, children, women, and elderly
3. Annual City Income is used for city developments
- Road Networks
- Underground walkway
- Multi-modal transport infrastructure
- Telecommunications infrastructure
4. Efficient Transportation System
Availability of various forms of public transportation such as:
- Metro Rail Transit (MRT)
10+5 Reasons Why Makati is the Best Location to Invest
Learn more about the 10+5 reasons Why Makati is the Best Location for Investment HERE.