"The Philippines will likely sustain its 6-7% growth up to 202. The property sector has been, and will continue to be, the biggest beneficiary from the economy’s bull run."
– International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Driven by families of Filipinos working abroad and local professionals in senior management positions which have higher spending power.
2. Strong Consumer Demand
The residential market continues to perform well with the upbeat economy. Demand for luxury, high-end and mid market condominiums remains positive.
3. Steadfast Growth of BPO Industry
The city maintained its position as the second top investment choice for outsourcing activities. The BPO setting of the Philippines continues advancing, further fueling the robust office segment of the country.
- 4.7 Million Daytime Population
- Php 280,000 - 350,000 per Square Meter Average Land Value
- 529,039 Potential Market
Highest GDP per Capita - The performance of Makati's economy brings significant growth to the real estate industry.
PHP 8.33B Annual Income - This will utilized in building more infrastructure developments in the city.
High Demand for Office Space - 40% of the country's top multinational corporations hold office in Makati.
-CBRE, Q3 Metro Manila Marketview
- 60,000 commercial and retail establishements
- 2,000 corporations
- 472 bank head offices
- 9 premiere residential communities
- 7 major IT companies
- 48 shopping centers
- 87 embassies and consulates
- 160 schools
- 19 international organization
- 274 business process outsourcing offices
- 7 five star hotels
- 50 skyscrapers
- 14 Hospitals
- 29 fitness center
- 10 places of worship
share it with them and they will be glad you did
To Request for Pricing, Copy of Brochure and Sample Quotation
Related Blog Post
- How to Calculate Your Condo Investment Income Using the Internal Rate of Return Formula
- How to Measure Your Profit from A Condo Investment Using the Net Present Value Method
- How to Compute your Regular Condo Payments When the Bank Loan Kick in
Follow this Simple Checklist when Buying a Condo