Unfortunately, commercial lots inside Eastwood City are not for sale that is why Megaworld Corporation, the developer that brings you the success of Eastwood City will give you a SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY to own a commercial lot for your business expansion or maybe rent it out to major local and international brands.
Total Lots: 96 slots
Available as of September 6, 2018: 14 slots
For prices and computation please inquire here or contact 0917 677 8878 or send inquiry to email@example.com or download sample documents at the bottom of this page.
LOT MASTER PLAN - SHOPHOUSE DISTRICT
PROJECT NAME: Shophouse District at Capital Town
AREA: Approx. 6.3 hectares
TURNOVER DATE: December 2019 + 6 mos grace period
DENSITY: 13 lots per hectare
TOTAL NO. OF LOTS: 96 slots
REGULAR LOTS: 66 lots
PAIRED LOTS: 16 pairs (32 lots)
(Main + Alfresco)
THEME, RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES
• Neoclassical Architecture with Art Deco details
• Priority for architectural treatment is at the G/F
• The G/F and 2F should be used primarily for commercial purposes
• The topmost floor may be designated for residential use
Al Fresco Lots:
• Outdoor seating area, among others (No permanent or fixed structure to be
installed within al fresco lot)
• Retail, Food & Beverage, Office, Boutique Hotels, Out-patient clinics, among others
• Funeral homes, vulcanizing and mechanical shops, carwash, casinos, distress (red
light) establishments, and any integrated developments featuring a disallowed use
Typical Lot Dimension, Ground Floor Setback, Lot Easement, Height Restrictions, Maximum Combinable lots & Minimum Cost to Construct: TBD
Local Road: 13m wide Spine Road: 12m wide Service Roads: 8.5m wide Alleys: 5m wide
• No zoning preferred as long as the lot complies with restrictions and guidelines.
• Construction of shophouse should commence within 2 years after lot turnover.
• Construction of shophouse should be completed within 5 years after lot turnover.
“Street as a place”
Creating a desire to pause and experience the street peaks in sections in passageways
“Street beyond function”
Defined for vehicular access, service promenades serve as a connecting feature and a transition to neighborhood spaces
THE MAIN STREET
“Street as an address”
Placed at the perimeter of the district, the main street establishes the address by containing the shophouse district into a village-like community
"The heart of the district"
At the heart of the district, the neighborhood converges into a vibrant and lively area where the 24/7 social lifestyle comes to life
PEDESTRIAN SIDE STREETS
“Intriguing and exploratory streets”
Invoking some sense of mystery, side streets and alleys provide connectivity between rows to create a more encouraging pedestrian connectivity
STATUES AND FOUNTAINS
- Tribute to the Kapampangans who established PASUDECO. These will include tributary statues to Jose de Leon, Augusto Gonzales, Francisco Liongson, Serafin Lazatin, Tomas Consunji, Francisco Hizon, Jose P. Henson and Manuel Urquico.
- These fountains add a sense of nostalgia while offering relaxation and comfort to bystanders and passersby.
- These features will incorporate materials and equipment used in the PASUDECO Sugar Mills (bull gears, railroad tracks, bricks, etc.)
- There are many native trees that can be found in the Philippines that are similar to Japan’s sakura/cherry blossoms. In the spring, locals and tourists flock to parks to see and take photos of these beautiful trees.
- Some of these are salibongbong, banaba, and alibangbang.
- To add to the “ old world charm”
- Tree-lined, photo-worthy cobblestone streets, just like in Europe and America
- The main streets will be made of cobblestones, the rest of the walkable areas will be made of similar material called stamp concrete.
These interim spaces will help convince investors of the strong foot traffic in the shophouse district.
PROPOSED USE OF INTERIM SPACES:
• Events Trade Hall
FOR LOTS AVAILABILITY, SIZES AND PRICES PLEASE CALL
+63 917 677 8878 OR SUBMIT YOUR INQUIRY HERE