• Capitol Road, City of San Fernando, Pampanga 2000
• 70km away from Manila
• 30 mins away from Clark International Airport
AREA: 35.6 hectares
• 10-year development plan
• 30-B project
• 21st integrated urban township in the Megaworld portfolio
• 1st Megaworld township in the Central Luzon area
The Center of Commerce, Trade, and Regional Government of Central Luzon
Emerging to be one of the country’s most sustainable growth centers
- Arch. Felino Palafox, Urban Planner
• 67 kilometers north of Metro Manila (accessible via North Luzon Expressway)
• Home of the Clark International Airport
Growing Agro-Industrial Commercial Metropolis
San Fernando is one of the first class cities in the Philippines, recognized as the Most Business Friendly City for its initiatives on improving ease of doing business, accountability, transparency, efficient quality management systems, and freedom from red tape processes
Pampanga is also one of the agricultural processing centers of Central Luzon, and titled as the Culinary Capital of the Philippines. Meanwhile, the City of San Fernando is highly known as the Christmas Capital of the Philippines.
WHAT WE WANT TO INSTILL:
• A renewed sense of pride
• A sense of assurance for the next generation – that they can work closer to their families without the need to go to other countries.
- Envisioned to be the next central business district of the north – A bustling business center with BPO’s, offices, hotels, retail, shophouses, and residential all rolled into one.
- Connectivity is key for the young millennials and families who will dominate this city.
- With the presence of our township, San Fernando enters a new phase of growth and development as a capital.
- "Capital Town" is a bold statement that San Fernando, backed by its rich history and heritage, is moving forward while preserving its values.
Just like our other townships, we will integrate residential, office, commercial, retail and institutional components in this development. As we see a potential pool of skilled talents for the BPO sector in the province, we are certain to build a cyberpark, bring in our partner locators to the township and generate thousands of jobs for the people of Pampanga.
This new township is also envisioned to expand and revitalize the Pampanga’s provincial capitol district.
in terms of GFA – excluding Parking
Office / BPO 50%
Civic / Institutional 7%
DEVELOPABLE LOT AREA BREAKDOWN
Developable Lot 75%
Parks and Open Spaces 10%
Road Network 15%
• Main Road - 30 meters
• Secondary Roads - 17 meters & 15 meters
(Based on BDL Formula assuming 357k BPO GFA) • 8.4M
Capital Town will have its own cyberpark, which will provide Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) opportunities in the province and neighboring areas. It will also have wide arrays of retail spaces, commercial establishments, and its signature shophouse concept area, in support of the Kapampangans’ entrepreneurial spirit.
MUSEUM AND MALL
With its adaptive reuse of PASUDECO’s historical artifacts, Capital Town will have a museum, fountains and tribute statues of those who established PASUDECO.
RAINWATER PARK RENDER
“We will be selling lots to those who want to build their businesses and at the same time live there. The first two levels may be dedicated for the business while the topmost floor may be used for their residence. This is a unique offering that we will introduce in Capital Town to help local entrepreneurs and businesses,” Lozano said.
To inquire about the Shophouse District lot sizes and price ranges please call or text +63 917 677 8878 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org